Native Del Mar
Last Revised on: February 14, 2020
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information we may collect about you includes:
· Information you provide when you contact us through our Website, such as your name and e-mail address.
· Usage, viewing and technical information, including your IP address or device identifier when you use the Services. If you access your account from a mobile device, that mobile device may also provide us with details of your location. Most mobile devices allow you to disable this functionality.
· Information you provide when make a donation through our Website, including, but not limited to: your name, e-mail address, phone number, address (note we do not collect payment information which is processed through our third party vendor).
· Information you provide when you subscribe for our membership or mailing list, such as your name, e-mail address, and phone number.
· Information we receive about you from third parties (e.g., if you access the Services through a third party platform, we may also collect your e-mail address and other information associated with that third party, and any information you have made public in connection with that service or which the third party shares with partner services). See also “THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS” below.
Information you may provide through our intake form:
· To the extent you are completing an intake form on behalf of a minor, you acknowledge and agree that you have obtained proper authorization from the minor’s parent or legal guardian before inputting any information about the minor in the Services, including without limitation, any health information, such as the minor’s family history, counseling history, mental health diagnosis, and whether the minor has experienced psychiatric illness or been hospitalized.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
· We collect information you provide to us when you: input information into the Services; create user generated content; request services or information from us; or otherwise interact with us or the Services.
· We collect information through unique identifiers (such as IP address or your mobile device advertising identifier).
· Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set in some web browsers, allowing users to opt out of tracking by websites and online services. Please note that Native Del Mar and the Services do not recognize DNT.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION BY US
The ways in which we may use the information that we collect from you include the following:
· To provide you with the Services.
· To respond to your message.
· To process your donation through the Services.
· To create anonymized and aggregated data sets that may be used for a variety of functions, including research, internal analysis, analytics, and other functions.
· To personalize content and experiences.
· To detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
· To optimize or improve the content, products, services, and features of the Services.
· To personalize and improve the Services and user experiences, to increase the functionality and user friendliness of the Services, to deliver content or features that match user profiles or interests.
· To monitor and analyze the Services usage and trends and otherwise measure the effectiveness of the services.
· To carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you via the Services.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH OTHER COMPANIES
We will not share Personal Information outside Native Del Mar except in the following limited circumstances, which you consent to:
· In connection with the sale of a business (including merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a material portion of its assets, change in corporate control, or insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings).
· To enforce our Terms of Service or rules, to ensure the safety and security of our users and third parties, to protect our rights and property and the rights and property of our users and third parties, to comply with legal process, including judicial warrant, rule, order or subpoena or in other cases if we believe in good faith that disclosure is required by law or regulation.
In addition, we may share Non-Personal Information and anonymized and aggregated data sets with third parties, alone or in combination with the Non-Personal Information of other users.
YOUR CONTROLS AND CHOICES
We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your information. Your controls and choices may include:
· You may change your choices for newsletters and alerts.
· You may request access to the Personal Information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it.
You may exercise your controls and choices, or request access to your Personal Information, by contacting us at email@example.com or following instructions provided in communications sent to you. Please be aware that, if you do not allow us to collect Personal Information from you, we may not be able to deliver certain products and services to you, and some of our services may not be able to take account of your interests and preferences. If you have questions regarding the specific Personal Information about you that we process or retain, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS
Please keep in mind that information you post on public or semi-public venues, including information you share on third party social networking platforms (such as Instagram) may also be viewable by other users of the Services and/or users of those third-party online platforms without limitation as to its use by us or by a third party. When you provide information to a third-party online platform, the information you provide may be separately collected by that third-party. The information the third-party online platform collects is subject to the third-party online platform’s privacy practices. Privacy choices you make on the third-party online platform will not apply to our use of the information we collect directly through our Services.
We expressly disclaim any and all liability for the actions of third parties, including but without limitation to actions relating to the use and/or disclosure of Personal Information by third parties.
We do not seek or knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from children under 13 years of age. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected personal information from a child under 13 years of age, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database. To the extent you are providing any information about a child under 13 years of age through our intake form, you agree and acknowledge that you have obtained verifiable consent from the parent or legal guardian of such minor prior to inputting any information.
If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 13 years of age who has provided us with personal information, you may contact us to request it be deleted.
DATA SECURITY, INTEGRITY AND RETENTION
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a user of this service and a California resident under the age of 18, you may request to have your posted content or information removed from the publicly-viewable portion of this Website contacting us directly. In certain circumstances such content or information cannot be removed. Content or information may not be removed from our systems or databases.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Any questions or concerns regarding the use or disclosure of your personal information should be directed to Native Del Mar at email@example.com.